Harvest Haven Services
The services provided by Harvest Haven Personal Care Home may include:
- Medication Assistance
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Television and telephone services (additional fees apply)
- Hair styling and foot care are available by appointment on a fee for service basis
***Services of a Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner are available upon request.
- Residents enjoy three fresh, well-balanced and delicious meals along with three nutritious and yummy snacks daily. The well-equipped kitchen facilities are also open to residents who wish to create their own culinary masterpiece!
- Our food service team is led by a Red Seal Chef. They strive for excellence in their work. Every month a new menu is created that follows Canada’s Food Guide. Favourites like roast beef, pork and baked ham occur monthly. The meals offer a fresh salad, protein, starch, 2 hot vegetables and a dessert. Styles of preparation vary to allow different palates to be accommodated. Fresh fruit is available daily.
- Meals are served Mondays to Sundays. Guest meals can be arranged through the Harvest Haven staff and charged to individual accounts. Lunches are a light meal consisting usually of a choice of 2 soups and 2 sandwiches. Occasionally a hot food item is included for variety.
- Recreational specialists provide an individualised program for each resident along with group recreational opportunities.
- Broadway Terrace is committed to providing counselling and church services to all residents who are looking for faith-based support.
Make It Home
- At Harvest Haven we encourage residents to make the fully-furnished rooms their own by bringing those key items that will make their room a home. Each room includes an electric bed, side table, wardrobe, chair, and window coverings.
Safety Is Our Priority
- Should assistance be required, Harvest Haven residents are provided with an Emergency Personal Response Pendant. When engaged it alerts Personal Care Workers who will immediately provide support.
- Broadway Terrace / Harvest Haven is a secure facility – requiring all visitors to call to be allowed in by the resident. Security cameras monitor the facility at all times.
- A guest suite is available (for a nominal fee) to guests of residents. Pre-booking of this suite is essential. Guests may also enjoy meals with the resident with advanced notice.